With online marketing gaining prominence in generating revenues for businesses and expanding their client base, we offer our expertise in helping your web site make its presence felt online. We undertake a number of activities to promote your products and services online and popularize your web site. These include:
BOOST YOUR RANKINGS ON LIMITED BUDGET
"Buying a website without search engine optimization is like spending your entire budget on a commercial without buying any air time to show it to the world"
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
With the advent of the Internet, everything now starts with a search. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, and the like dig out the desired contents for a user looking for information on anything available on the Web. These search engines play the key role in deciding which web site should appear in the search engine page result (SERP) and where it should be positioned. It is in this context that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes into the picture. SEO involves the process of making your web site more viewable and accessible to the searchers. The process can also be described as the 'method of inviting more traffic and improve the page ranking of the web site.' It is the most economical way of marketing your products and services.
SEO includes some elements which can be broadly classified into:
All of these processes ultimately aim at one thing: generate more business online.
2. Content WritingContent is an integral part of any web site as it provides an identity to the web site and lets people know about the products or services being offered by the company. Also known as web copywriting, it is done to build a strong theme of the site. Various types of content writing activities are:
3. Link BuildingLink building is another popular organic method of improving the Page Rank (PR) of a web site. It refers to acquiring quality external links to your web site. From the SEO perspective, link building helps in improving the page ranking of a web site. SEO includes some elements which can be broadly classified into: One way Link Building: Here the link is placed on a thematic site pointing toward the client's website. Reciprocal Link Building: In this case, two sites exchange links. For example Site A gives a link to Site B, and in return Site B gives a link to Site A. Since One way linking is more effective and is also regarded high by Google, we follow it only. All of these processes ultimately aim at one thing: generate more business online. We also specialize in contextual link building which is a powerful way to increase link popularity. In this case, links are placed in between the content of the site and has less number of out bound links from the page. Let us now see why contextual links are regarded more effective than regular links and why Google considers them the best inbound links you can get for your site:
4. Search Engine SubmissionsAfter link building, thematic submission is one of the major activities done in order to obtain rankings. There are various types of submissions:
5. One time SEOSome website need only one time search engine optimization for particular keywords. In this case client no need to invest huge amount in every month for SEO. In this One time SEO package they have the facility that their website will come in search engine for long period in reasonable budget.
6. Social Media Optimization (SMO)This is a new method of driving huge traffic to your website from sources other than search engines through social media, online communities, and community websites. It is done through adding RSS feeds, social news button, blogging, and incorporating images and videos. For this, our SEO teams create profiles in the social networking sites, Bookmarking sites, and video sites and promote our client's website by interacting with like minded people. If you want your web site to rank high in all major search engines and to drive good traffic to your web site, callus.
© Copyright 2008-2012 City Eyez Online Marketing Pvt Ltd.,